July 24, 2015
Conflicts at work are the worst! Especially when you consider the fact that many of us spend a great chuck of our waking-hours on the job. So how do you deal with drama on the job? It’s certainly not a good idea to cry about it. Or shout about it. How can one stay calm?
The infographic below does a wonderful job explaining. But first, here are some key takeaways:
- Deal with the conflicts as early as possible. You wouldn’t want things to snowball.
- Conflicts are a part of life, so be prepared and don’t lose your cool.
- It’s important to be flexible and be willing to compromise.
- It helps to be an active listener during conflicts.
- Prevention is (obviously) the best solution.