October 12, 2014
Save the date – Zula is coming to New York!
The Zula Messaging Summit, planned for Tuesday, Nov 4th, at the offices of Young and Rubicam Group, will mark one year since Zula’s launch and receiving the “Audience Choice Award” at TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2013.
The summit will be a chance for companies to learn about the current state of business messaging and to explore where it is headed. Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the subject with some of the biggest innovators, venture capitalists, and influencers of the NYC tech community.
Speakers and panelists include:
- David Sable – Young & Rubicam Group
- Ari Zoldan – Quantum Networks
- Christina Warren – Mashable
- Amit Shafrir – AOL; Netscape; Badoo; ICQ
- Jay Yarow – Business Insider
- Jack Mark – Mobile Heartbeat
An after-party networking event, sponsored by Quantum Networks, will feature a panel that will discuss how startups can break into the media.
- Date: Tuesday, November 4th
- Time: Zula Messaging Summit: 9AM-5:30PM
Quantum Networks Networking Event: 6PM-7:15PM
- Venue: Young & Rubicam Group – 3 Columbus Circle, NY, 18th Floor Main Space
- Event Website/Registration: http://zulasummit.com/